Pages

Thursday 16 February 2023

Prologue

 December 2022

I'm 50 next year.

To commemorate this I am trying to achieve 50 things this year for me.

One of those things is something I have 'dreamed' about.  Dreamed?  I have imagined myself being a writer for a long time  - do I have the skills to do it?  Maybe - maybe not - let's just see.  At the time of writing (mid December) I have just 10 things on my list of 50, but I have two more weeks to go and decide what I would really like from next year.

Christmas Eve 

It's Christmas Eve,  and I feel quite optimistic.  The past few years havd been difficult - close family have been battling with their mental health for years  I lost my grandma, Covid and my job causes me to be anxious almost constantly.  But these are not unsurmountable and we are definitely not alone or in a worse position than others.

This next year is the one I try to make a change in doing more things for me and improving my mental health. 

A couple of things I have left off the list which are dreams that I will do one day but are unachievable this year.  These are to quit my job and do something more creative and to see the Northern Lights - perhaps by the time I am 60?

No comments:

Post a Comment

January

 January has started somewhat uneventfully!   School is school.  I wake up in the early hours every day, anxious every day I have to in.  Th...